Shareit Apk for PC Download
We all watching high-quality movies, high graphic games and many other things which are of high quality. But, most of the times the size of the file is insanely high! And that becomes an issue if you are surfing internet on a low speed internet connection.
If you have a slow internet connection but the downloaded file is on another PC or a smart phone, then you need not to worry. I have found an excellent way which is great! I am writing this in depth guide just for you lovely readers
The application I found is Shareit!
Shareit is a great application which allows the user to share files from 1 mobile phone to another. Shareit is a cross platform application which is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phones.
About Shareit App
We are not sure about the windows phone share application because there are a lot of fake applications also available there.
So As I said, that share it only helps the user to share files on mobile phones but, what if I need to take a large file and there is not USB Data cable available? What and how should we do? If you are thinking about Bluetooth, Let me tell you that Bluetooth takes a lot of time!
I am going to share a way that how can you install Shareit easily on your PC, You need to have at least Windows 7 or above for performing the process shown in this article.
If you are thinking that it is the official Shareit file which can be downloaded on our PC, It is Official. Shareit app which was released by Shareit itself!
Shareit has a wide range of features and this is what makes it the best file sharing app across the globe.
- File Sharing Speed: Shareit uses a very clever way to share files! Shareit turns on the Wi-Fi hotspot of the sender and names it very unique so that the other phone is able to understand it. Then Shareit turns on Wi-Fi of the receiver and connects it to the sender. Shareit makes the phone send the file the sender wanted to send instead of the data and that is why Shareit works so fast!
- Clean and Simple User Interface – Shareit has a very clean and friendly user interface which makes it a lot easier to send and receive files!
- It is 10000% safe and there is no chance for any leak of data or any such thing!
How to Install Shareit on PC
Installing Shareit on PC is not a big deal and trust me, it is very easy! So, follow the steps given below –
- Turn on your PC and connect it to an internet connection.
- Open your browser and head over to www.bluestacks.com to download Bluestacks!
- Now, Download Shareit apk (Which we use in mobile phones) from the Google Play Store and move it to your PC via ES File Explorer (ES File Explorer can be downloaded from the Google Play Store too)
- Now, Move both of them to your desktop (For ease of work)
- Now, Long press on the Shareit apk and drag it on the bluestacks icon on the desktop and let bluestacks install Shareit.
- BOOM! Open Bluestacks and use share it like a Boss!
Now, the problem here comes is many of the people know about bluestacks, but they don’t want to use it because many of us think that bluestacks eats a lot of ram and makes our PC slow. Indeed, the statement is true! So, I am here providing a direct application which will help you directly open Shareit Apk and share files!
Must checkout : To run shareit or any other app on android without ads, checkout about download adaway apk and use that app.
Download Shareit without using Bluestacks
This is my favorite method personally. I am going to provide a download link of the software too! So, keep reading further
- Turn on your PC and Download the Shareit file by clicking here.
- Now, Head over to this link and download Lenovo’s Shareit!
- Now, Double click on it and install the file with the help of the on screen instructions.
- BOOM! You can now use Shareit normally and share and receive files
So Guys this was pretty much it guys! If you liked this article then don’t forget to share it because sharing is caring! Guys, If you have any doubts or queries regarding this topic then feel free to comment down below and we would love to help you.
Stay Tuned for future articles. Keep visiting marsboards